TCS is an equal opportunity employer, and embraces diversity in race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, age, physical ability, neurodiversity, and sexual orientation, to create a workforce that reflects the societies we operate in. Our continued commitment to Culture and Diversity and is reflected in our people stories across our workforce implemented through equitable workplace policies and processes.
• Experience in building and leading a tight-knit delivery team. Experience accomplishing exceptional project outcomes in a respectful and supportive culture
• A proven grasp of architecture development and design thinking in an agile environment
• Ability to adapt delivery techniques to drive outstanding project delivery
• Experience developing others to build architecture capability across an organization
• Exposure to adjacent technology domains such as other platforms, networks, and cyber security
• Good interpersonal skills including the ability to relate complex topics in simple and accessible language
• Effective team player, naturally looking beyond your own area/organizational boundaries to consider the bigger picture and/or perspective of others and build trust-based relationships with leaders and employees
• Able to use insight and good judgment to deliver commercially sound, efficient and pragmatic decisions and solutions, and to respond to situations as they arise
• Good hands-on skills in key technologies, and an ability to rapidly assess new technologies with a commercial mindset
• Cloud security subject matter expert across multiple cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Advocate and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance a culture of operational safety and improve our digital security
• Review cloud technology security design, network architectures, security policies and standards, cybersecurity risk frameworks & data protection
• Perform vendor evaluations
• Investigate, design & architect specific infrastructure cybersecurity controls as they are identified & required.
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a two-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.