Software Architect - Full Time
Location: Irving, TX
Annual Salary Range (based on experience): $133K+
Visa Support: No visa sponsorships supported
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure and Platform Expertise - Azure /GCP/AWS
- 5+ years’ experience in Architecting distributed cloud-native applications
- 3+ experience in migrations applications to the cloud
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in Software as a Service and associated technologies
- Familiarity with Containerization technology - Docker
- Experiencing in Architecting solutions for public, private, hybrid, and multi-tenant environments
- Experience with the API-driven architecture
- Excellent knowledge in Architecting, designing, development, and integration of real-time communication applications
- Experience in Linux
- Knowledge of Networking and Communication protocols – SIP, Email, Messaging
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Support the establishment of DevOps/SRE culture and methodologies within the organization
- Collaboration with Other Solution Architects and remote teams
- Spring Boot.
- Agile Methodologies
- Front End Frameworks - React/Angular
- Good knowledge and experience in application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), Cloud compute, Database Management, Identity and Access Management and Security.
- Azure Cloud Architect Certification will be good to have
- Working, hands-on experience with microservices
- Go language
- Contact Center experience
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering #Experiences that Matter.
a global leader in digital communications products, solutions, and services for businesses of all sizes delivering most of its technology through software and services. We enable organizations around the globe to succeed by creating intelligent communications experiences for our clients, their employees, and their customers. Every minute of every day, we power positive and productive interactions that drive customer loyalty, team collaboration and business success.
We’re focused on Innovation without Disruption, removing barriers, and placing our customers best interests at the forefront of everything we do. The world is evolving in technologically exciting ways, and we strive to lead revolutions in how businesses leverage the cloud, artificial intelligence, automation, and mobility.
We aren’t just focused on customer experience, we also prioritize the employee experience, and we work hard to engage and empower our people throughout their career with us. We’re seeking the best diverse talent to shape and transform how the world connects.About The Opportunity
We are looking for Cloud Application Architect to join our team. As a Cloud Application Architect, you will be responsible for the Architecture of distributed SaaS multi-tenant, layered event-driven microservices system. Our systems are 24/7, and globally distributed. As a member of our talented engineering team, you will be closely involved with creative and ground-breaking product design and development. You'll collaborate with our other architects, designers, and implementation & test teams to build reliable applications and operations.About The Responsibilities
- Architect Cloud-based solutions that are reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Successfully articulate architectural ideas and present them to various stakeholders.
- Lead the technical team to ensure compliance with Architectural standards
- Create and Implement Proof of Concept to validate Architecture decisions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to dynamic technical challenges
- Align business and technical leaders across the solution with strong architecture inputs.
- Active participation in architecture/design reviews, code reviews
- Provide Technical leadership and mentorship to Staff
- Develop and Maintain documentation for Cloud Architecture, designs and solutions
This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and location.
If your expectations fall outside of this range, but you are interested in this position we’d love to hear from you! Humans, not ‘bots’ screen your application, so please still consider applying and take the opportunity to explain your reason for applying in the relevant section on your application and include a cover letter to give us more insight into why you are interested, alongside attaching your up-to-date resume of course. Please also register for email notifications here so that you can be among the first to be informed of any new roles matching your search criteria.Our Benefits include:
- Well-Being We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
- Recharge & Refuel We work in a dynamic environment, and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
- Continuous Learning Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
- Growth & Development A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
- Giving Back We recognize for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off