The Enterprise Sales Manager will have two focus areas:
- Identifying, developing and closing new end-user business opportunities along with cultivating executive relationships
- Generating sales growth
- Prospect large/enterprise, multi-site end-user account opportunities through various means including networking, industry events, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospective customers and identify areas where our solutions can provide value to drive Brivo solutions into projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing to maximize sales campaigns through end-user communication.
- Accurately manage a CRM sales pipeline to forecast quota achievement
- 5+ years of experience in physical security sales at the Enterprise end-user level
- Must reside in a city located in the east region of the US and be located near a major airport
- Proven success in making contact directly with end-user decision-makers, qualifying opportunities, establishing value propositions, and building relationships
- Ability to identify and collaborate with prospective customers at many levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with the internal and external sales teams
- Desire to contribute to the overall goals and efforts of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR