Hi, I'm Joe, SVP of Sales and the Growth Team at EnsoData! I'm looking for an Sales Solutions Consultant who is passionate about making healthcare better! This person will collaborate across Customer Success, Product Development, Artificial Intelligence and other departments to ensure a smooth and successful transition for our customers. This person will be able to seamlessly navigate technical pieces of the sale and influence customer contacts enabling a delightful experience for the customer. The position offers a base salary of $80,000 to $90,000 plus the opportunity for variable compensation, stock options, unlimited vacation opportunities for family and caregiver time away, and healthcare to name a few benefits.
EnsoData strives to make healthcare more accurate, efficient, and affordable through waveform artificial intelligence (AI) technology. Using AI and machine learning, our software analyzes billions of data points collected from sensors placed throughout the human body. Our first solution, EnsoSleep, reduces the time clinicians spend analyzing, scoring and managing sleep studies. This results in a simplified and accelerated patient testing, diagnosis, and treatment workflow. Our AI-powered technology has the capability of informing health decisions beyond sleep medicine, from monitoring patient health in the ICU or through wearables, to detecting and capturing seizure data, to providing earlier detection of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimer’s.
The mission for the Sales Solutions Consultant is to engage and influence in each stage of the sales process alongside our Account Executives to ensure we bridge the technical gaps and provide solutions that will delight customers. From day to day, this person may engage in the following activities:
- Ensuring the environment is prepared for demos
- Offer technical solutions to bridge gaps the customer is experiencing
- Demonstrate one's knowledge of cybersecurity and data privacy by completing security assessments
- Ensuring a seamless transition to other teams to ensure the customer's project is successful
- Other opportunities to support the customer and EnsoData teams
This is what we need in our new team member:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in technical sales, solutions engineer, or sales engineer roles including working directly with external sales prospects and customers and partnering with a cross functional team.
- Prior experience working with health systems and clinic IT and infrastructure, including HL7
- Knowledge of and experience with Healthcare data and privacy standards, including HIPAA
- Ability to translate feedback from prospective customers and the sales team into discrete and prioritized tasks
- Previous experience at startup, tech, software engineering, or similar company is beneficial
- Desire to contribute to building groundbreaking technologies to make healthcare more efficient, affordable, and effective
- Personal qualities of integrity, perseverance, and commitment to the mission.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Company Culture - Embrace the Pineapple! How do we do this?
- Make Healthcare Better - is passionate about moving healthcare to a better place for everyone everywhere
- Put Customers First - delights customers by working closely with them to support their initiatives
- Be a Great Teammate - spreads the good vibes and is a joy to work with; also understands the value of helping one's teammates
- Gets $#!t Done - bias toward action and intrinsically motivated to go above and beyond; demonstrates the ability to work autonomously as well as across teams
- We also practice a Focus on Quality and look for teammates who don't cut corners and demonstrate integrity and attention to detail
2022 Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces (second year in a row!)Benefits
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Remote and flexible schedule - we have a headquarters in downtown Madison, WI but remote work and flexible schedules are supported. In case you didn't know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
- Unlimited vacation and sick time - we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
- Stock options - we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
- 401k to help people invest in the future.
- Team Summits! A few times of year everyone gathers in person to enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team weeks and conferences!)
We'd love for you to apply if you have...
- Degree in related STEM field such as biomedical engineering, cybersecurity, or health information management
- Understanding of common cybersecurity practices related to cloud-based software tools and typical customer expectations of these practices; information and/or cybersecurity certifications is a plus
- Experience in data transfer and integration of regulated or FDA-cleared medical devices
- Experience working in a HIPAA-compliant environment is a plus
- Previous experience at startup, tech, software engineering, or similar company a plus
- Submit a resume online and our human resources and hiring manager will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Expect a an opportunity to show your skills.
- The final candidate(s) will participate in a video interview to meet other members of the team.
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don't necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Note: this role is based in the continental United States and currently EnsoData is unable to support sponsorships so candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States now and in the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against, nor do we tolerate unlawful harassment against, team members or any other covered persons on any basis of race, color, protective hairstyles, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, childbirth, gender orientation, identity or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, protected veteran status, arrest record, expunged or sealed convictions, criminal history, source of income, credit history, housing status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have a deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.
If you are a job seeker applying to EnsoData and you feel that you need to request an accommodation or alternative application, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.