Position: Director, Service Delivery
Type: Full-Time Permanent
WELL is an omnichannel digital health company whose overarching objective is to empower doctors and healthcare workers to provide the best and most advanced care possible while leveraging the latest trends in digital health. As such, WELL owns and operates primary and executive healthcare clinics in both Canada and the US. Operating a global digital Electronic Medical Records (EMR) business serving thousands of healthcare clinics and health systems of all sizes and operates a multi-national portfolio of telehealth services which includes one of the largest telehealth service providers in Canada. WELL is also a provider of digital health, billing, and cybersecurity-related technology solutions. WELL’s wholly-owned subsidiary CRH Medical provides various products and services that have supported thousands of Gastroenterology physicians in the US. WELL is an acquisitive company that follows a disciplined and accretive capital allocation strategy. WELL is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "WELL." For more information, visit: www.well.company.
Intrahealth is looking for a high-energy Director of Service Delivery to provide service delivery leadership to our EMR group. In this role you will build relationships with key industry stakeholders and customers, lead our service delivery team of implementation consultants, project managers and business analysts, and drive the execution of service delivery projects as we grow our Profile EMR business.
You will partner with customer operations, solution architecture and product management teams to deliver high quality, scalable, extensible, secure solutions that meet the needs of our growing business as we look to accelerate the adoption of our products. You should be conversant in service delivery best practices and standard methodologies.
Our ideal candidate is proactive, a quick learner, an excellent communicator, and can identify solutions in a complex business environment in a customer friendly and timely manner.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of Implementation Consultants, Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Lead and execute delivery of services to our customers, working closely with our Director of Customer Operations, Director of SoftwareEngineering and Director of Product Management.
- Work with the Sales and Growth team to improve account revenue (increased sales) and to gain new business.
- Champion an insights-to-action approach focused on understanding what our customers value most and building solutions that achieve our business goals.
- Relentlessly engage customers and gather insights about our product and services.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with executive and managerial level clients.
- Sponsor new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs / objectives.
- Manage programs, projects, and provide direction and guidance in adhering to client and internal delivery processes, frameworks, workflows and requirements.
- Remain current on technology trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities.
- Determine, provide, and track key metrics for the service delivery team.
- Manage and grow your team alongside delivering excellent services to customers.
- BSc / BA or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent understanding of service delivery principles and key success criteria.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical documentation.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems using experience, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, results-oriented, customer-oriented attitude, good strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
WELL is committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. We welcome and celebrate the diversity of applicants and team members across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where differences are celebrated and fuel our success – this is the WELL Way!