We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
who thrives on the challenge of building scalable software in a high-volume, big-data world. If you're a polyglot and can parachute (safely) into any project, join Red Spark in delivering intelligent advertising experiences to millions of consumers around the globe!
What You’ll Do:
- Master the overall platform architecture, and not just specific product areas.
- Act as a “commando team” to assist the other engineers who are constantly moving forward on feature requests.
- Lead the adoption of the latest technologies for scaling our data-driven platforms.
- Deploy and monitor AWS infrastructure.
- Jump in and help our product development teams engineer, improve or fix any ongoing projects.
- Architect solutions to leverage the best of cloud infrastructure.
What You’ll Need:
- GoLang (understanding / basic)
- Python (advanced)
- Java (advanced)
- PHP (basic)
- Bash scripting (basic)
- Akamai (not required, can be taught)
- Spark ML
- HTML + CSS
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a fast-paced, web-centric environment.
- Experience with Python, Java, and Linux or similar Unix environments.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with architecting high-volume web applications, services, and infrastructure in a startup type setting.
- Knowledge of Docker (or a strong interest in learning).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Solid communication skills with both product management and engineering teams.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic bonus plans, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.
Powered by JazzHR