Are you combatting security threats in a global environment? Are you a visionary in the cyber security space, taking the lead on complex projects? Do you challenge, prototype, and present your findings to Stakeholders? If so, then you might be Fivesky's next o365 Security Architect!
Who you are:
What you've done:
- Seasoned Architect with experience designing, implementing, and maintaining security controls for Office 365, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with managing Office 365 cloud controls, including security and compliance features, data protection, user access controls, and backups.
- Manage user identities and access rights, such as multi-factor authentication, conditional access policies, and identity protection features.
- Design and implement Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls in Office 365 to manage user identities and access rights, including multi-factor authentication, conditional access policies, and identity protection features.
- Ensure data protection controls are in place to protect our data at rest and in transit, including encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and rights management.
- Make sure compliance controls are in place to meet regulatory requirements, such as those under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Implement network and infrastructure controls in Office 365, such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and network segmentation, to secure the network and infrastructure.
- Confident presenting risk analysis to senior business, IT, and Security team members.
- Have the ability to review architecture, solutions consulting, and design review.
Would be awesome if you have:
- Influenced Senior Leaders across the enterprise.
- Provided specific security expertise to engineering teams.
- Provide oversight and management of monitoring and logging controls in Office 365, including audit logs, security alerts, and activity reports
- Identifying and mitigating security threats within Office 365, such as malware, phishing, and ransomware attacks
- Create/amend/organize documentation to ensure the necessary policies, and information is logged.
- Develop and implement Azure encryption solutions for Office 365 services to ensure data security and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, including its five core functions (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) and associated best practices and guidelines.
- Experience in overseeing data migration projects involving Office 365 applications and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems related to O365 security through analytical thinking and strategic planning.
- Strong business acumen with a clear understanding of how O365 security aligns with business objectives and can be leveraged to support business growth.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal-opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.