This is a 6 month contract located in Toronto, ON/ Hybrid
Please note - This is a 7.5 hour work day.
*All successful candidates will be subject to a mandatory credit AND criminal check as per the client.
*Please note that all contractors are subject to a possible Holiday Leave program schedule, set by the client.
Typical Day in Role:
• Reporting to a Project Manager, Data Centre Network Services, you will play a critical part in helping the team support the various technologies within our Global Network.
• You will be expected to be part of after-hours project deployments in the evenings or weekends.
• Supporting users and network team during migrations.
• Planning and preparing weekly deployments.
• Working with Zscaler solutions.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 10+ years of hands-on technical working experience in supporting, deploying and interconnecting various network technologies at an enterprise scale.
2) 2+ years of hands on technical working experience with Zscaler solutions
3) 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with various Cisco, Fortinet, F5 at an enterprise level capacity:
• Cisco Routing and Switching
• Cisco Security/VPN
o ASA/FTD Firewalls
o Cisco FMC
o FortiGate Firewalls
o Forti Manager/Collector/Analyzer
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCIE) certification a plus.