Do you enjoy solving mysteries and learning about cutting edge technology? You’re a problem solver and enjoy getting to the root of the issue?
LCS is hiring a full time Junior Security Analyst
who will be responsible for supporting the organization’s information security program.
London Computer Systems (LCS) is a creator of business-critical software technologies located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Opportunities abound across multiple teams. Recognized as a Top Workplace every year since 2012, we proudly support our team members and strive to have an encouraging workplace culture that fosters collaboration and authenticity. We also love having fun—from on-site food trucks and summertime grill-outs, to epic festivities and sports teams, we find ways to enjoy ourselves together! We provide a high-tech work environment with hybrid options for remote and on-premise work days.
- Analyzing, triaging, aggregating, and reporting on security events including investigation of anomalous network activity, and responding to cyber events/incidents.
- Perform event correlation, trend analysis of security logs, network traffic, security alerts, events, and incidents.
- Assist with management, administration, and configuration of Information Security related systems and applications (VPN, firewalls, vulnerability scanner, intrusion detection tools, SIEM, EDR, etc.).
- Participate in cybersecurity awareness program improvement and development.
- Assist, prepare, and plan for organizational audits.
- Keep up to date on latest threats, cyber defense strategies, and make recommendations to the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Scripting experience with at least one of the following: PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Experience with enterprise server patching and vulnerability management
- Strong enterprise level networking experience
- Proven experience with enterprise network and system security
- One or more Information Security Certifications: Security+, CySA+, or SSCP
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven work ethic, tenacity, and focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven, self-motivated, with a desire to succeed
- Proven ability to resolve issues as a team
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with Nessus, Qualys, or other vulnerability management tools
- Experience with KnowBe4 or similar tools
- Experience with EDR/XDR or other endpoint security platforms
- Experience with shell/python/PowerShell scripting
- Experience with web server administration (IIS and Apache)
- Experience with RDP environments
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid medical leave/disability insurance
- Contemporary office building, wooded campus with nature trail
- On-site fitness center
- One of Cincinnati’s “Top Places to Work”
- Hybrid work schedule available: 2 days in the office, 3 days remote
Candidates must live in the Greater Cincinnati area or be willing to relocate.
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Email communications from LCS may appear in Junk, Spam, or Promotions (Gmail) email folders. We recommend checking all email folders while communicating with us.