Location: Cambridge and surrounding Ontario
Southbridge is the owner and operator of long-term care homes and retirement communities in Ontario. Our mission is to operate a best-in-class portfolio of care homes and retirement communities that consistently deliver excellence in care and services in an economically sustainable manner.
Reporting to the Manager of People and Culture
- Prepare court documents.
- Arrange for service of documents.
- Assist with insurance claims.
- Coordinate with outside lawyers.
- Maintain and update internal legal files.
- Attend on settlement conferences, motions and trial as required.
- Prepare monthly reporting.
- Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations.
- Travel is required.
- Completion of recognized paralegal program.
- Licensed as Paralegal by Law Society of Ontario
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
Note: At Southbridge, we care about your privacy and strive to protect Applicant Data throughout the recruitment process. To that end, information that we gather from applicants via job postings, is used solely for the purposes of recruiting and hiring.
Powered by JazzHR