The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Lockheed Martin's Global Security team is seeking a Global Security Future Architecture (GSFA) Software Engineers to join our missions in Littleton, CO!
GSFA has several efforts in the early phase of the program lifecycle. We are looking for SW Engineers interested in working collaboratively in product teams maturing Mission Management (MM) and Command & Control (C2) solutions. You will be responsible for all phases of the Agile Development Lifecycle - architecture design, development, integration & testing and deployment as well as the maintenance of each solution.
Software Engineer Responsibilities Will Include
- Define and perform MM & C2 architecture designs, trade studies and requirements
- Support development of BAA, RFI/RFP responses
- Support development of Tech Volumes and Whitepapers
- Prepare material for Customer briefings
- Support Agile Backlog & User Story development and maintenance
- Perform SW/HW development, integration & test and deployment