What We Have to Offer:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package and flexibility that promotes work-life balance
- A work environment where all employees are valued, respected and safe
- Freedom to succeed by enabling team members to deliver, take initiatives and make decisions
- Recognition, professional development, advancement and having fun!
The Candidate will report to the Security Manager and will have primary responsibility for maintaining the CAE USA Inc., Arlington’s Personnel Security for the facility as required by the 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). This position will support a fast-paced, technically diverse employee population including government, military and contractor personnel. The candidate will be responsible for managing all the security business for the facility to include providing personnel security support for the OCONUS and CONUS off-site locations for CAE USA Inc., Arlington’s employees. The selected candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision, be detail oriented and able to work with various levels of personnel. The candidate will also provide back up support to other administrative roles within the organization. DoD personnel clearance processing utilizing US Government databases to include DISS and e-QIP, collecting electronic fingerprints from personnel, conducting security briefings and maintaining personnel records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all new hires (clearances, site lists, visits, badges, review SF86, SF312, computer-based training (CBT)) for the off-site facilities
- Provide back-up support for Arlington personnel clearance processing and e-fingerprints
- Assist with data entries into DISS and e-QIP
- Assist with the conduct of internal self-inspections
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Must obtain and maintain a final DoD Secret clearance
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of Office products
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and customers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Additional Skills
- Prior Security Experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, specifically those chapters related to security requirements, clearances, visitors, the classification, marking and safeguarding of classified materials
- Records management background
- Working knowledge of DISS, e-QIP and SWFT
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This is not a remote position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds and manual dexterity to bend, stoop, squat and stand as needed
- Ability to sit and operate a personal computer for extended periods
- Must be able to work overtime as needed