Our team works remotely and is fully distributed. To be considered for this role candidates must be located in Canada.
At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We're looking for a Security Analyst to join our Operations Team. The Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring OneLocal's team members, processes, and operations complies with industry best practices and regulations related to security of our merchants' information. The role involves working closely with internal stakeholders and is both operational and tactical.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the OneLocal security roadmap
- Create relevant training material and provide training to employees on policies, processes, and security
- Complete regular audits (access control, etc.)
- Answer merchants' questions related to security and compliance that may arise from time to time
- Answer internal stakeholder questions (sales, delivery, etc.) related to security and compliance
- Create and update relevant policies to OneLocal's obligations and needs
- Grant and remove relevant access to employees to address changes in employment onboarding, offboarding, and change of positions
- Stay up to date with best practices and applicable regulation (HIPAA, etc.)
- Perform various internal campaigns to test compliancy (phishing campaigns, etc.)
- Perform other tasks related to merchants' accounts
- Handle other duties that may arise from time to time
What You Bring
- 2-3 years of experience in security or compliance related positions
- Experience managing projects with internal and client teams
- Experience communicating and collaborating with teams using Slack, Atlassian (JIRA) and Salesforce tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver crisp feedback
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade
- Experience in a heavily regulated industry is an asset (medical, finance, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We have committed to a remote-first work environment with access to a coworking space in Toronto. This means our roles are open to candidates who can work between the core hours of 9am - 5pm EST
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and weekly happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.