As a member of the Corporate Information Technology team, the Network Infrastructure Specialist reports to the Global Director, Information Technology and manages business Network Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountability for the company’s Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Assist in the development of all IT security policies and procedures, including those for end users, network procedures, and regulatory compliance
- Manage company’s Internet, LAN and WAN connectivity
- Create, test and document disaster recovery procedures.
- Document and manage all network standards and activities.
- Drive standards & best practices to align with business strategy Align network design and growth with Divisional needs.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Provide and manage technical support to Network Admin.
- Provide Training on Domino/Notes access to all users
- Deal effectively with all levels of management and team members
- Maintain ETQ documents as required
- Excellent project management and communication skills
· Experience working with O365
- All Cisco products, supporting a large international WAN
- Barracuda SPAM Filters
- Knowledge of Terminal Services/Citrix Metaframe
- Good working knowledge of SAN management tools; Altirus and NSI-Doubletake
- Checkpoint Firewall experience an asset