The channel is a key pillar of growth at DomainTools. We are looking for a talented Channel Account Manager - Federal Government & SI to support our Channel Sales growth in the Federal Government sector. This is a quota carrying role. The ideal candidate will have channel management and or channel sales experience with a cybersecurity company, covering US Federal Government business. You will have relationships and experience in one or more channel business segments including Global System Integrators, Global Consultancies and or Federal Contractors. You get energized by helping both internal teams and key channel partners to be more successful with our channel program, pipeline growth and sales execution.
You will use your channel experience and relationships in the Federal Government sector to help drive sales growth with the defined existing partners as well as proactively target, recruit, onboard and grow new partners. Our goal is to provide our partners the best products, enablement, benefits and support. Your addition to the team will be an important piece to fulfilling this goal.
The On Target Earning range for this role is $160,000- $200,000 DOERequirements
- Understand Partner Program, requirements, and benefits, and ensure effective support and engagement with those programs.
- Drive incremental sales with channel partners focused on Fed Gov business, select System Integrators and internal field sales teams, meeting assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Proactively lead a partner planning process and go-to-market plan that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively target, recruit, onboard and grow new partners.
- Minimum 7 plus years of proven experience in Channel Sales and or Channel Account Management focused on the US Federal Government sector.
- Proven track record of success in achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Experience with both Value-Add-Resellers as well as System Integrators, Global Consulting firms and Large Government contractors.
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- Comfortable working across all seniority levels and divisions of an organization, with the ability to influence, educate and motivate.
- Fast learner, adept at understanding, articulating and presenting programs, solutions, value propositions and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills with the Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities effectively, collaborate internally to get things done and be accountable for your decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills both online and in person.
- Positive can-do attitude. Driven, self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
- Passionate about technology, making the internet a safer place and building successful partnerships with broad responsibilities; lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
- Expected travel 30%-40% (estimate)
DomainTools is the global leader for internet intelligence and the first place security practitioners go when they need to know. The world's most advanced security teams use our solutions to identify external risks, investigate threats, and proactively protect their organizations in a constantly evolving threat landscape. DomainTools constantly monitors the Internet and brings together the most comprehensive and trusted domain, website and DNS data to provide immediate context and machine-learning driven risk analytics delivered in near real-time.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.