CDPHP and its family of companies are mission-driven organizations that support the health and well-being of our customers and the communities we are proud to serve. CDPHP was founded in Albany in 1984 as a physician-guided not-for-profit, and currently offers health plans in 29 counties in New York state. The company values integrity, diversity, and innovation, and its corporate culture supports those values wholeheartedly. At CDPHP, the employees have a voice and are encouraged to make an impact at both the company and community levels through engagement and volunteer opportunities. CDPHP invests in employees who share these values and invites you to be a part of that experience.
The Cyber Security Architect will lead the development and implementation of new designs, strategies, and frameworks designed to ensure the protection of the organization’s systems and data. This position is a key interface to the enterprise providing recommendations and guidance related to the development of the organization’s security strategy.Qualifications
Annual salary range: $130,000 - $162,000
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Information Assurance. Seven (7) to ten (10) years of comparable work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Certification of CISSP required or must be obtained within 1 year in role. Additional SANS and ISACA certifications are preferred.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years working as an Information Security or Assurance professional responsible for assisting in the day to day operation of an Information Security Program or security operations is required.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing security architecture standards, frameworks, models, and methods required.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing information security programs (incident response, vulnerability management, etc.) required.
- Extensive knowledge of technology risk management and experience with creating, executing, and monitoring information security controls required.
- Extensive knowledge of control frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, ISO, and Cloud Security Alliance CSM required.
- Extensive knowledge of public cloud technologies and corresponding controls.
- Expert knowledge of attack vectors and methods used by adversaries required.
- Experience making and leading the implementation of value added recommendations related to information security, IT and regulations to project teams during all phases of a system development life cycle and project life cycle required.
- Familiarity with security regulations HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Red Flag Rule, NYS Breach Law, GLBA preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as Zachman and TOGAF preferred.
- Strong focus on increasing depth and breadth of information security industry knowledge and skills on a continual basis
- Must possess outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, including both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and business needs with demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and work load.
- Experience/knowledge of application systems, network architecture, multiple platforms and new technologies from a security perspective to include, but not limited to: Firewalls; Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems; Operating Systems (Windows, Linux); Networking (switches, routers, protocols, etc.); Network Services and Security Vulnerabilities; Network Architecture; Remote Access; Multi-factor Authentication; Platform Security (Application, Database, OS); Antivirus; Federated Identity Management; Cryptography; Active Directory; and high-level programming languages required.
CDPHP salary ranges are designed to be competitive with room for professional and financial growth. Individual compensation is based on several factors unique to each candidate, such as work experience, qualifications, and skills. In addition to cash compensation, CDPHP employees may be eligible for an incentive payment, a discretionary cash reward based on employee and company performance. Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay.
CDPHP compensation packages go far beyond just salary. The company offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes award-winning health care coverage, health care dollars, a generous paid time off allowance, employee assistance programs, flexible work environment, and much more. Learn about all CDPHP employee benefits here
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP does not discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. To that end, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any such protected status.
CDPHP and its family of companies include subsidiaries Acuitas Health LLC, Strategic Solutions Management Consultants (SSMC), Practice Support Services (PSS), and ConnectRX Services, LLC.