Full Time | Eagan, MN, US
We are seeking a full-time Azure Data Engineer for a position located in the Bay & Bay Transportation corporate office in Eagan, MN. In this role, you will be part of a small but effective team working with leading applications that directly impact our customers, both internally and externally. Microsoft technologies are our core development platform, but with a heavy amount of Salesforce/Force.com/Apex also used. This position would work on frontline projects that are critical to Bay & Bay’s growth plans. You would select, design, prototype, develop and implement technology solutions that will deliver the future of Bay & Bay with a small team of amazing software engineers.Responsibilities
- Hands-on role includes designing, testing, and building Azure and on-prem solutions for 300+ users in 4+ sites.
- Deploy and optimize systems in Azure IaaS and PaaS, Citrix Cloud, Windows VM’s, Salesforce.com, and more.
- Manage and grow a team of highly competent Systems Administrators/Engineers and Help Desk personnel.
- Deliver solutions that provide maximum uptime and performance for all users and external stakeholders.
- Managed Help Desk operations, including ZenDesk ticketing system, key response metrics, and end user satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of cyber security including EDR/MDR, policies and procedures, threat detection and prevention, and more.
- Optimize and run processes like patch management, change management, and incident/problem management.
- Evaluate new technologies and partner with other IT teams and business partners to recommend best solutions to advance business needs.
- Ensure remote locations and home-based remote users have quality service.
- Manage phone systems (WebEx Cloud) and all aspects of collaboration (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area, or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of Windows core infrastructure experience.
- 3+ years with Cloud-based environments, preferably MS Azure.
- Experience with Citrix VDI strongly desired.
- Experience with EDR and MDR tools. Carbon Black and Red Canary preferred.
- Exposure with cyber security policies and training.
Why Bay & Bay Transportation?
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate.
- 2+ Salesforce.com experience, APEX object knowledge strongly preferred.
- Certified Salesforce Data Architect.
- Experience with reporting and big data tools such as Synapse or Data Factory.
- Experience importing/exporting data with ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Development experience with Microsoft and Salesforce Communities.
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!