This role is 100% remote and 6+ month contract.
Experience with data exploration tools is a must.
• Strong analytical mindset, capable of identifying risk and vulnerabilities between controls
• Demonstrated skill in scripting languages
* Use query languages/syntax to gain valuable insights from data
• Knowledge of endpoint and data exploration tools (SIEM, EDM, UEBA, etc.)
• Self-motivated to find solutions when no clear goal is presented
• Effective communicator of complex topics to various audiences at a high level
• Security-mindset from a risk perspective
• Partner with engineering team to define, build, and deliver solutions and resolve problems.
• Pursue opportunities to automate or enrich investigation and response processes.
• Conduct analysis to help determine data loss control effectiveness and recommend solutions to improve data security.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required. 4-6 years of experience. Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.