Senior Cyber Security Engineer
*This role is currently remote, could come into the office occasionally in the future in Charlotte, NC*
Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader, is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer. This person would help to build an information security program. This engineer will implement new security tools in the SIEM, vulnerability management, and endpoint detection and response space. You will make sure that once the tool is engineered that controls are in place and working with the auditors.
- Implement new security tools across vulnerability management, identity and access management, SIEM, and cloud
- Put security controls in place once a security tool is implemented
- Work with senior leaders across the business to assess and communicate acceptable levels of risk.
- Identify, evaluate, and report on information security risks, practices and projects to the Executive leadership and the Board of Directors, and provide subject matter expertise on security standards and best practices
- Build Security operations, evaluating the IT threat landscape, devising cyber security policy and controls to reduce risk, leading auditing, and compliance initiatives, and more.
Apply today if you're background includes:
- Experience implementing security tools across vulnerability management, SIEM, and endpoint detection and response
- Experience putting security controls in place
- Strong business acumen communicating with leaders across an organization
- Some GRC experience with difference compliance and risk frameworks