Come join a growing cybersecurity team and allow your career to take off. Exciting projects await you and will allow you to develop, put your expertise into practice, and to solicit your curiosity and your team spirit.
Founded in Montreal 35 years ago, Transat has become a globally recognized benchmark in leisure travel, particularly as an air carrier under the Air Transat brand. Voted World's Best Leisure Airline by Passengers at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. We are now offering flights across Canada, to the United States, Europe and the South, as well as Southern vacation packages.
As part of the Cyber Security team, GRC area, you will work closely with all business units to help Transat meet its compliance requirements. You will also help Transat identify and track the various business risks to which the company may be exposed. Finally, you will work to improve the company's cybersecurity framework, including drafting and maintenance of documents such as policies, procedures, standards etc. Depending on your experience, you may take on an advisory and expert role with the IT and business teams regarding security and compliance requirements.
- Analyze and respond to requests from business lines to assess risks and provide cybersecurity recommendations
- Participate in the creation of cybersecurity dashboards and ensure regular monitoringParticipate in activities to assess and maintain Transat's security posture (audit, risk assessment, regulatory, compliance...) and ensure the relevance of the security controls used.
- Ensure that security controls are applied as agreed and that evidence are maintained
- Act as a cyber security ambassador to key internal stakeholders including Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Operations and IT
- Participate in compliance activities, including maintaining PCI-DSS certification
- Participate in projects and implementation of cybersecurity program solutions and controls
- Manage the cybersecurity awareness plan and ensure its delivery and follow-up with various teams
- Participate in the development and optimization of security policies, standards and processes
- Holder of a bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent and at least 1-2 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Recognized cybersecurity certification, an asset
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and best practices including repositories such as NIST, CIS, ISO.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity related laws, regulations and compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, RGPD, PIPEDA, etc.) Knowledges of risk assessment concepts
- Knowledges of risks management concepts
- Rigorous, responsible and respectful
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and independently
- Ability to work remotely: work in hybrid mode (office and home)
- Mandotory knowledge of French, speaking and writing
- Knowledge of english speaking and writtting necessary for discussions with English providers.