Your new role
Securing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data across all digital products used by our global teams is key to run successful operations in our daily Research & Development (R&D) activities. As Cyber Security Analyst:
- Your mission will be to ensure the security and integrity of our company’s R&D data, information and systems.
- You work closely with the various teams in the Digitalization of R&D segment to ensure that systems and networks are always designed, developed, deployed, and managed with an emphasis on strong, effective security and risk management.
- You will be responsible for identifying and tracking system and platform vulnerabilities.
- Threat and incident dashboards are part of your daily work to identify malicious patterns and advise management of security risks
- Provide technical consultation and assist the application teams in the use of IAM services.
- Implement maintain, and enhance security measures and controls.
- Implement security policies and standards using Cybersecurity frameworks.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or relevant experience relating to the IT industry is required.
• Desirable certifications: Security +, CEH, CySA+, GCIH Azure/M365 Security Engineer
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of identity and access management best practices, procedures, and software solutions such as CyberArk, Sailpoint, Okta, Ping Identity, etc.
• Extensive hands-on knowledge and experience with IAM related technologies (M365, MFA, PAM, SSO, SAML, Kerberos, Oauth, PKI)
• Working knowledge of industry standards & protocols including SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, LDAP, Kerberos, WSFed, etc.
• Have a good understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management, security, and audit compliance
• Previous Cloud (AWS&Azure) experience is desired
• Application security experience is an asset
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in an environment with experienced industry leaders
A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact towards a truly sustainable future
What you should do Next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.