Our client, a leading Asset Management company in Toronto is looking for a Network Engineer to join their amazing team.
This technical role requires advanced engineering experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting a highly available global network infrastructure.
- Design and implement networks both on premise and in the cloud
- Monitor and maintain the firm's global network footprint
- Identify technology gaps and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively
- Develop and document best practices and procedures
- Develop solutions for automating specific activities around repetitive tasks
To be considered a good cultural fit, you must be:
- An ambitious self-starter
- Hungry and driven to learn
- Strong desire to solve with automation and self-service
- A very strong and efficient communicator and collaborator
- Able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced trading environment
- Ability to think on your own to develop quick and sound solutions to complex problems
- Work well under minimal supervision to complete projects and tasks on time
- Able to work in high pressure situations to find timely solutions
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation during weekends
- Minimum 3 years of experience with medium/large enterprise networks
- Current CCNP or equivalent level of experience in Routing and Switching
- Strong knowledge of OSPF and BGP
- Hands on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Able to run projects with minimal supervision
- Occasional travel to perform maintenance
Bonus Points For
- Datacenter/Colocation experience.
- Cisco ISE, Meraki.
- Coding experience in Python and/or Ansibl
MMG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.