Longbow Advantage is an end-to-end warehousing strategy company that leverages real-time data to manage people, processes, and warehouses through The Rebus® Platform, and WMS consulting services purpose-built to expand and enhance warehouse technologies.
We take a holistic approach to warehousing strategy, understanding that technology is only one piece in the solution process. Our warehouse experts work with customers to understand challenges and goals, developing a recommendation that’s aligned to the customer’s business objectives and supply chain initiatives.What To Expect
Reporting to our Chief Customer Officer, the Presales Engineer would work alongside our Sales team, as well as partner with our Products and Services teams, to prepare and determine demo scope, user stories as well as use cases use cases, prepare PowerPoint presentations to support the demo process, as well as meet with our customers to understand their needs and find ways in which our Rebus platform could benefit them. You will also be responsible for providing Longbow with customer feedback for product enhancements.
This position is based in Montreal or Toronto and is a Hybrid role.Once you join our team, you will…
Skills & Experience
- Provide end-to-end product demonstrations, and conduct technical presentations for prospective clients
- Support presales activities, proposal generation, product positioning, solution offering, as well as responding to technical questions from clients
- Prepare trial test environments for our prospective clients
- Work closely with our Sales team to provide full presales assistance in support of the successful achievement of sales targets
- Participate in completion of submitted RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering meetings, product demonstrations, technical discussion, and design solution proposals
- Understand customer use cases, work with development team to evaluate customer requirements, and provide input to product roadmap development based on customer feedback
- Provide training, mentoring, and advanced support to customers
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to customer site in the US and Canada
Why Join Longbow?
- 4+ years of experience working in a Technical Presales role
- Proven ability building and editing demo environments
- Strong technical background
- Experience preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience presenting to prospective clients
- Experience demoing Enterprise B2B software in a complex sales environment
- Experience understanding client needs, and asking probing questions
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience selling B2B Enterprise SaaS solution within the Supply Chain industry is a plus
- Supportive work environment
- Work/life balance
- Competitive Salary
- 4-weeks of paid vacation
- 6 paid sick days, 2 paid personal days per year
- Excellent health and dental benefits, eligible as of your first day!
- Group RRSP/401k Matching
- Work from Home
Longbow Advantage is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not able to assist with relocation or work permit applications for this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.