SRG is looking for a Senior Privacy Analyst in Regina, SK, for the successful delivery of information systems and applications containing personal information. This candidate will participate in all privacy related tasks such as:
· Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
• Performing Privacy Maturity Model Assessments
• Providing guidance on privacy legislation and requirements.
• Supporting breach responses for incidents involving privacy.
• Conducting privacy focus groups and/or information sessions.
• Creating and reviewing privacy policies and procedures
• Preparing and delivering privacy training
The successful candidate must demonstrate their recent experience with development and delivery of Privacy Impact Assessments for complex technology solutions and demonstrate their experience with Federal and Provincial privacy laws and requirements.
Completed education and / or work experience in areas such as Business Administration, Computer Science, and/or a related field and/or privacy related certification(s). Candidate must explain how their level of experience and education makes them suitable for the role.