Own The Role:
SP6 is seeking a high-performing Sales Manager (or Sales Director) who can build upon what has already been created and help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives in high-growth markets. Prior sales leadership in software, professional services (consulting) or managed services organization, coupled with a track record of exemplary performance, is a must.
This role is ideal for a proven Sales Manager or Sales Director who wants to drive a high-performance culture and a winning team.
How You’ll Drive Success:
Drive new customer acquisition and expansion and company revenue growth by:
- Taking ownership of technical presales, lead generation, and account executives.
- Recruiting, training, leading, and developing sales high-performing sales professionals, optimizing personal and company growth.
- Driving SP6’s sale team with effective communication and consistent and high-value coaching.
- Implementing a proven sales methodology and systems to support consistent growth.
- Helping drive a corporate culture that balances high achievement and accountability with a positive work environment.
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Acting as the executive liaison to sales leadership at our partner companies, including Splunk.
- Working collaboratively with other internal groups to include marketing, Professional Services, and Business Operations.
To Be Successful:
- 10+ years of technology sales and 5+ years of technology sales leadership are required.
- Leadership over a direct sales team.
- Prior software sales leadership in the software, professional services/consulting, or Managed Services space.
- Leading sales teams in the enterprise market (not an SMB or middle-market solution).
- Background in technology security and/or IT operations is strongly preferred.
- A track record of exemplary performance and sustained year-over-year sales growth is a must.
- Understanding of solution selling or a consultative sales methodology
- Recognized as one of North America’s top professional service partners.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner.
- Competitive salary and OTE.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold-rated plan).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 30 days of annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Significant Training and Development and Certification attainment.
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
- Your contributions are felt and recognized by our growing company.
- Grown over 100% in the last 2 years.
SP6 is a niche technology firm advising organizations on how to best leverage the combination of big data analytics and automation across distinct (3) practice areas:
- Cybersecurity Operations and Cyber Risk Management (including automated security compliance and security maturity assessments).
- Fraud detection and prevention
- IT and DevOps Observability and Site Reliability
Each of these distinct domains is supported by SP6 team members with subject matter expertise in their respective disciplines.
SP6 provides Professional Services as well as ongoing Co-Managed Services in each of these solution areas. We also assist organizations in their evaluation and acquisition of appropriate technology tools and solutions. SP6 operates across North America and Europe.
Powered by JazzHR