Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is looking for a Security Consultant to conduct Security Threat and Risk Assessments of their IT facilities and IT Infrastructure/Data Centers in accordance with ITSG-33 and Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (HTRA)
- Federal Government Secret clearance (Level II)
- Experience in completing IT Security Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) for secure IT systems using CSEC’s Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) Methodology (TRA-1) and ITSG-33.
- (SoS) Statements of Sensitivity for IT systems processing Protected or Classified information using the CSEC Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) Methodology (TRA-1)
- (TRA) IT Security Threat and Risk Assessments supporting IT systems processing Protected or Classified information using CSEC Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) Methodology (TRA-1).
- (SA&A/C&A) Security Assessment and Authorization / Security and Accreditation packages for IT systems processing Protected or Classified information using IT SA&A methodology and terminology as defined in ITSG-33
- (TSR-P) A Technical Security Reviews of Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) hardware or software product(s).
- (IT-SIA) *IT Security Impact Analysis reports for IT solutions.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.