We are a start-up in the automation space. We don’t believe automation should be scary, complicated, or confusing to deploy. If you’re excited about a journey where we can reinvent work together, where a hybrid human+machine delivers more, better, and faster than either alone, then come work with us.
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer, also known as a Pre-Sales Engineer. The Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
You will be working alongside a strategic and high performing team to highlight how our platform can solve a customer’s business challenges and how our integration and delivery platform will provide a return on their investment.
- Supporting sales by identifying a prospect’s needs and pain points.
- Preparing and developing tailored, technical demos that demonstrate the value of our platform, and demonstrate how our capabilities address a prospect’s needs.
- Identifying applications, system needs and requirements for prospects, and in turn, collaborating with operations and engineering to build new components as needed.
- Executing enablement activities (webinars, best practices, knowledge sharing).
- Acting as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information.
- Helping clients who have challenges and recommend improvements or changes.
- Communicating openly and widely with internal stakeholders.
- Assisting sales in the onboarding of a new contract and transfer of knowledge to our operations teams.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Proactively approaching the market through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Collaborating with Sales Leadership to evolve and further improve our sales process, client experience and overall go-to-market strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience in B2B SaaS (experience with automation is a plus).
- Excellent technical, sales and problem solving skills.
- 3+ years experience with Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Support
- A proven track record as a top performer supporting revenue growth and quota achievement.
- An exceptional level of drive, and passion for growth.
- A strong ability to grasp clients' business and technical challenges and fit solutions around those specific needs.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and spoken, especially with presentations and videos.
- A team player and collaborative partner across all departments.
- The ability to adapt to changing situations.