Duration: Until 4/7/2023
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Resource will work in the Department of Child Services,Child Support Bureau (CSB) IT Office for the child support systems-Indiana Support Enforcement Tracking System (!SETS) and the future Indiana Verification and Enforcement of Support (INvest) system.
This is a right to hire position after 6 months. Candidates presented must be eligible for full time hire, without requiring sponsorship.
Selected resource works as a Security Analyst and performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction and typically reports to the Information Security Manager or higher-level staff.The Essential Functions Of This Role Are As Follows
- Monitors and keep supervisor informed of status of information security and confidentiality conditions, including problem areas and recommended enhancement;
- Interfaces with user customers to understand their security needs and implement procedures to accommodate them including training and assessment.
- Assists with preparing for security audits (e.g. IRS, SSA, OCSE, FBI, SBOA) and remediating any findings; assists with creating and submitting reports relevant to security audits.
- Develop information security policies and standards for protection of information systems in compliance with state and federal requirements (e.g. IRS, SSA, OCSE, FBI, IOT) and guidelines (e.g. NIST SP 800-53).
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for implementing security polices;
- Recommends appropriate security safeguards to be included during development of new information technology systems and legacy systems;
- Ensures maximum utilization of computer hardware and software features to secure automated systems and associated data;
- Develops and implements procedures for use of information security management software;
- Proposes information security software enhancements;
- Performs periodic audits to assure security policies and standards are being followed and are effective.
- Develops recommendations for enhancements and generates reports where necessary;
- Keeps abreast of new laws and changes affecting privacy standards, network security, cloud security, remote access, and physical security;
- Mentors and provides guidance to new or other staff as needed;
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assist on other task as assigned.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.Our Core Values
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development