Denver, COSecurity Analyst:
Inceed has partnered with a top energy company in the Denver area to help find a skilled Security Analyst
to join their team!
This person will be helping an innovative team build out the company's SIEM and security team.Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Develop security programs and risk management strategies
- Work with various groups to ensure security standards are being met
- Build a SIEM from the ground up
Nice to Have Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security
- 3+ years of experience with SIEM tools
Perks & Benefits:
- 3 different medical health insurance plans, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, 401k, and Holiday Pay*
- Weekly direct deposit or pay card deposit
If you are interested in learning more about the Security Analyst opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.