Greetings from Carbonsoft solutions!!..
AWS Network Engineer
Experience: 5-6 Years
Manage connectivity across BT/SPG/AWS sites, firewall rules, WAF, security groups, network security, routing, DTS Network initiatives
Responsible for the design, architecture, planning, roadmap and product life cycle of the Networking Infrastructure.
- Align with Industry best practices in product selection, standardization, design and implementation of given infrastructure system
- Establish standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures for operation of Network / Security Systems Infrastructure.
- Design and build hybrid connectivity between on-prem and public clouds with advanced knowledge of interconnectivity options.
- Must have: - Amazon VPC, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon Route 53, AWS Direct Connect, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Transit Gateway, Elastic Load Balancing (ALBs, CLB, NLBs), and IPsec tunnels, AWS WAF.
- Good knowledge: AWS Private Link, AWS Global Accelerator, AWS App Mesh, AWS Cloud Map.
- Network Troubleshooting experience and working with routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls and security.
- Experience in network administration including DNS, IPAM, VPN, SSL certificates, and firewalls.
- DMZ administration, firewalling, access rules, bi-directional & uni-directional NATing, port forwarding, VPN configuration and troubleshooting.
- Manage connectivity across AWS sites, firewall rules, WAF, security groups, network security, routing, DTS Network initiatives
- AWS Certified SysOps or AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty or AWS Solutions Architect certification preferred.