Location: USA (Remote)
Role: Account Executive
A brilliant company in Silicon Valley is looking for a new remote Account Executive for their diverse team. The client is a marketing technology agency based on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. If you have experience or want to learn more, apply now!
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Be a product expert and know the competitive landscape.
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage and forecast your pipeline accurately through Salesforce.
- Demonstrate command of sales process from qualification to close.
- Consistently achieve quota targets.
- Plan, prospect, and own sales execution with top tier accounts within your territory.
- Promote and pitch client's products through prospecting, working with tech partners, attending conferences and events, and speaking opportunities.
- Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders, technical and non - technical.
- A self-starter who can take initiative and make their ideas happen
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Forensic attention to detail
- Sense of humour
Apply now for further details.
Note: Due to our volume of applicants, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days then you have not been successful. If you'd like to touch up on your job seeking skills check out The Hub! https://evansdenham.com/the-hub