Program Cybersecurity Engineer
As soon as possible
#CybersecurityJobs #HybridITJobs #ITJobs
Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke
- Full-time Salaried Position
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Multiple Insurance and Medical Benefits to choose from
- Wellbeing Programs
- Dental Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Plans
- RRSP Retirement Savings Plans
- Multiple benefits packages available
- Culture of employee engagement
- Contributing to rebuilding national infrastructure and energy efficient public transportation
Education and Experience:
- Responsible for design, configuration, interface and integration activities of the assigned IT services in the CSP platform, as per project requirement.
- Adapt the IT services within the CSP platform to the requirements of project stakeholders (project-specific constraints, local regulations, imposed standards).
- Document requirement specifications, architecture, implementation guides, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Interface with users of IT services on project to ensure compliance to needs.
- Support penetration testing campaigns for activities which involve the CSP.
- Review test and validation procedures for developed modules.
- Contribute to the training of project stakeholders towards implementation.
- Provide support to project in case of issues in configuration, build and deployment of relevant modules.
- University/ Engineering degree level
- Relevant Cybersecurity certifications (GICSP, CISSP, GSEC, CISM) preferred
- Technical Background with 5+ years of experience in IT solution design and deployment role.
- Previous hands-on experience in an IT/OT environment with design, configuration, and implementation of some modules such as, Windows (server standard / server core / desktop), hardware for high availability, OS management
Linux (RedHat) Setup / Update / Admin / package mgt
BIOS / UEFI
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in virtualization concepts and technologies (e.g Vmware, HyperV, Citrix, etc)
- Experience in Requirement mgt, Configuration mgt, GIT (for internal change mgt)
- Strong documentation (written) and presentation (verbal) skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (across geographic locations worldwide
- Dynamic, autonomous. Creativity and ability to work in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of scripting (PowerShell / Python )
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com