Samsung SDS America is looking for an entry-level Security Analyst to join our team in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you learn and use innovative technologies; and interact with leading cyber security engineers on a daily basis.
You will learn security monitoring and control, and efficient ways to respond to security breach incidents. You will also work on critical, highly complex tasks as a part of the team.
Samsung SDS is the digital arm of the Samsung group and a global provider of cloud and digital transformation innovations. Samsung SDS delivers enterprise-grade solutions and services in cloud, secure mobility, analytics / AI, digital marketing and digital workspace. We enable our customers in government, financial services, healthcare, and other industries to drive business in a hyper-connected economy helping them to increase productivity, safeguard assets, and make smarter decisions.Responsibilities:
- Communication with the team and cross-functional teams
- Learn company processes and follow the guidelines
- Help team members with ad hoc reporting
- Cyber-attack detection and prevention through security events analysis
- Generate and send alert emails to customers
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Conduct research and provide feedback to the team
- English and Korean fluency required
- Basic knowledge on Network and information security (Web Hacking, DDoS, APT, etc.)
- Willing to learn and grow in cyber security
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Available Work Shift: 9am to 6pm (10am to 7 pm for Daylight saving time)
Samsung SDSA offers a comprehensive suite of programs to support our employees:
- Top-notch medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Wellness program
- Parental leave
- 401K match and savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Additional benefits
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.