As an Application Security Analyst, you will have access to multiple well-known and famous websites. Your job will be to actively monitor and maintain security of those applications. This entry-level position
will enable you to master the intricacies of application security and secure software engineering.What You'll Be Doing
- Validate internal, external and crowd-sourced application security findings and articulate them to engineering teams by including clear reproduction steps, the impact of the issue, and remediation advice.
- Educate developers on the best ways to secure their applications.
- Participate in operations, such as: the creation, deployment, and renewal of SSL certificates.
What you'll need to be successful:
Nice To Haves
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Be an enthusiastic learner and curiosity seeker!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
- Knowledge of security fundamentals, including OWASP Top 10 and other common application security vulnerabilities.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- A security centric certification such as CompTIA Security+, eJPT or willing to work towards obtaining one.
- Experience with security compliance standards, such as PCI-DSS, NIST, GDPR, etc.
In this role you may be exposed to adult content