For our location in Montréal (Quebec H2G 2J6) we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible!
- You will diagnose and resolve our corporate clients' technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- You build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience.
- You escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved.
- You convey customer feedback to product development staff.
- You keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved.
- You interact with other teams to provide a comprehensive and high-quality support.
- You help in user education.
- You work in a 24/5 shift system with great planning reliability. Depending on the
- shift there are attractive bonuses and compensation days.
- You have excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a very high level of English and French (both written and spoken).
- You possess good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure.
- You have experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- You have a good understanding of basic networking protocols.
- You are a quick learner and self-starter
Bonus Skills (you get plus points):
- You have knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms.
- You have previous experience in network/system administration.
- You have a deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model).
- You have knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth
- in your professional career.
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group? Then apply now with
- Your CV as PDF document.
- Your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.