GSoft is the independent software company behind a family of products focussing on distributed work and using the digital revolution to change the employee experience. Our goal is to make work simpler, kinder and faster. One software at a time.
Specifically, we help companies get the most out of Microsoft with ShareGate. We help managers grow their teams with Officevibe.
And we ensure every onboarding is a success with Softstart.
Every day, we find better ways to work.
So, what will your new role look like?
As an Application Security Specialist at GSoft, you will work in a product-led company with multiple development teams to improve our security posture, evolve our practice, and promote the security mindset at all stages of the software development lifecycle. Your work will range from technical (identifying code issues, offering guidance on a topic, reviewing new designs) to strategic (shaping the AppSec roadmap, keeping tabs on the ever-changing adversary landscape, and building relationships across the organization).
- Provide specific security expertise to product and development teams (security testing, authentication, encryption, design, logging, input validation).
- Facilitate Threat Modelling and Risk assessments at the product level.
- Develop secure testing strategies for new application deployments.
- Enlarge the scope of our bug bounty program and nurture it.
- Use your leadership skills to mentor our security champions program.
- Conduct application security training for development teams.
- Meet with product and dev teams to discuss vulnerability remediation.
What does your future team look like?
You’ll be part of the GSEC team, who in charge of security throughout the company, infrastructure, and products. Composed of security analysts, SOC operators, GRC and Appsec specialists, this enthusiastic team puts collaboration and teamwork above all else.
What are the newest challenges awaiting your team?
- Modernization of SAST/DAST tools.
- SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA compliance.
- Support for new products in incubation.
- Experience in software development.
- Good understanding of web applications, WAF, and Web servers.
- Knowledge of OWASP, SSDLC, and DevSecOps.
- Experience in personal data protection (GDPR, SOC, CCPA).
- Familiar with some tools in the following categories: CI/CD systems, containers, microservices, authentication systems, SAST, and DAST tools.
- Excellent communication in French and English.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to getting to know you!