Our Banking client in Scarborough, Ontario
is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst
for a 4-months contract role with high possibility of extension.
What You Will Be Doing…
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Technology Assessment & Effectiveness, the Senior IS Controls Specialist will work as part of Cyber Automation & Defense (CAD) team.
- Analyze security exposures and identify the remedial and compensating factors in the organization’s network.
- Advise on appropriate implementation of compensating controls including priority and success criteria.
- Work with other technology and security teams to implement controls needed to close exposures.
What You Will Need To Succeed…
Must have Skills:
- 5+ years of technical working experience in management of threats and industry
- 5+ years of technical working experience with security controls/mechanisms (or equivalent knowledge)
- You have used industry leading productivity tools to produce quantitative/qualitative reports, data flow diagrams & visual presentations.
- You have understanding of and can apply framework methodology for pattern and behavior-based content development (MITRE ATT&CK, Pyramid of Pain)
- You have built custom reporting of mitigation status against threats.
- You have experience involving red team (Vulnerability Assessments, Web app assessments), consulting (Compliance, policy creation), SOC and Device Management
- Spanish speaking is an asset.
- Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services
- Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CRISC)
- You have built a security program to defend against APT.
- You have sized, deployed, maintained, and hardened SIEM and NGFW solutions.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.