What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with MNP Digital as a Senior Manager Cyber Risk – Audit Solution Lead. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers enables clients to take a proactive and prepared approach to cyber crime and capitalize on new technologies and innovations. As a trusted advisor, you’ll investigate threats, develop policies and enhance infrastructure to minimize the impact of security-related events and protect clients’ business operations and reputation.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
• Conducting cyber security technology and operations audits
• Scope of audits will include test steps related to overall Information Security (SOC 2, PCI, CIS Controls, NIST) as well as IT General Controls such as Access Control, Change Management, Server and Network Management, etc. Other areas may be audited based on risk assessments performed during audit planning.
• Examining and verifying IT systems and applications against associated policies/procedures to determine the reliability and effectiveness of controls, as well as to ensure compliance with applicable company policies/procedures, related contracts/agreements, and applicable laws.
• Assisting with the development and execution of audits using a risk-based audit approach, including assessment of controls.
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with auditees and affected management.
• Working closely with the sectors to identify Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) that can be deployed on audit teams.
• Preparing presentations covering the various phases of the audit cycle and presenting those materials to Sector staff, Sector management and IA management.
• Assisting in the evaluation of the potential effects on the company and our internal audit approach of all newly established and/or potential business and regulatory requirement changes implemented by the Company and/or any other regulatory entities.
• Ability to work on other types of cyber security assessments / internal audits
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Cybersecurity, Business, Finance, Accounting, Operations or related field with 3 years of relevant experience
• Familiarity with NIST, COSO, COBIT, ISO and/or ITIL frameworks as well as third party assurance reports (SOC 1, 2, 3).
• Experience in IT or Operations Internal Auditing, Risk Management, IT Compliance, IT Project Management, and/or Information Security.
• Experience in performing multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to lead a highly engaged team with remotely located team members.
• Ability to interact with and present to executive level management.
• Ability to obtain a Canadian Government SECRET Clearance.
• Ability to travel up 10-20% of the time.
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!